Persil Non Bio Detergent
Persil Non Bio Detergent removes tough stains, but is gentle next to sensitive and delicate skin. With plant-based stain removers and biodegradable ingredients. This laundry detergent will leave the family with fresh, clean clothes time and time again. It’s tough on stains, kinder to our planet. The super-concentrated formula of this detergent provides brilliant stain removal and 7 days of freshness in a smaller bottle, reducing plastic waste and caring for the environment. What’s more, the bottle is now 100% recyclable and contains recycled plastic. Persil’s research into skincare is recognised by the British Skin Foundation and dermatologically tested, so you can rest assured that this laundry detergent is gentle next to your skin and suitable for your whole family and your clothes.
- Looking for a washing powder that’s kind to sensitive skin but tough on stains? Persil Non Bio Detergent Washing Powder is what you need.
- Persil Non Bio Detergent powder is great for all the family. Persil’s skin care research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation, so you can be confident that this Persil non biological Detergent washing powder will be kind to your clothes and your skin. Its mild formula makes it the ideal detergent for washing baby clothes, so that everyone from new-borns to parents can benefit from Persil non-bio powder’s gentle touch.
- Persil washing powder is designed to help tackle stubborn stains like mud or grease, even in a quick wash. It also provides great results at lower temperatures. With cooler, quicker washes Persil non-biological washing powder can help you save time and energy while still leaving your clothes fresh and clean.
- How to use: Persil non biological Detergent
- Use this Persil Non Bio Detergent to remove stains and refresh your clothes with a gentle touch. Add the washing powder to the dispenser drawer, following the instructions on the package, and remembering to check the care labels on your clothes before putting them in the wash. This washing powder can be used for both machine washes and for handwashing – for a machine wash select the appropriate temperature and cycle, and for handwashing dissolve the Persil non biological Detergent completely in water and follow the directions on the package.
- This Persil non biological Detergent washing powder is not suitable for silk or wool clothing and you should not use a paste of Persil Non Bio Detergent and water to treat stains. Always test the colourfastness of any new clothes before washing and sort your laundry by colour to avoid fading or colour run.
- Persil non-bio Detergent is tough on stains but gentle on skin
- Helps remove muddy or oily stains even in a quick wash
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin – approved by the British Skin Foundation
- Dermatologically tested
- Persil Non Bio Detergent washing powder works well on quicker and cooler programmes
- Persil non biological detergent is also available in liquid, capsule, or tablet form
- Pack size: 700G
More Persil Detergent also Available in our store
|SL No||Product Name||Pack Size|
|02.||Persil Color Pulver Detergent||2.86Kg|
|03.||Persil Non Bio Detergent||1.495Kg|
|04.||Persil Color Megaperl||1.48Kg|
|05.||Persil Universal Pulver||2.86Kg|
|06.||Persil Universal MegaPerls||3.256Kg|
|07.||Persil Universal MegaPerls||1.48Kg|
|08.||Persil Bouquet De Provence||4.20Kg|
|09.||Persil Color Megaperl||1.332Kg|
|10.||Persil Bio Detergent||3.185Kg|
|11.||Persil Bio Liquid Detergent||1.4 Litre|
|12.||Persil Colour Protect Liquid Detergent||1995ml|
|13.||Persil Non Bio Liquid Detergent||1995ml|
Need More information please visit Persil Non Bio Detergent
Visit Our Facebook Page for more Details Persil Non Bio Detergent
- Warning: causes serious eye irritation
- Keep out of reach of children. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue Rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get Medical Advice/attention